Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: SUBARU OF LAS VEGAS / PARTS / ZENKAI

Re: SUBARU OF LAS VEGAS / PARTS / ZENKAI

ill come by and show you guys this week.

You don't get famous by doing pussy shit! - me

Vendor

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    ill come by and show you guys this week.
    If you have one of their packs, bring it by too please!

:drink:

I bought some Motul engine oil from Ken. I called Ken up and told him what I wanted and had the wifey buy it for me while I was at work. Held it under my name and she paid for it without issues. I came home to the correct "over the phone order". Thanks again Ken. :cheers:

Aaron Ryan
    I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

Events Coordinator

Talking

My overall knowledge & know-how with all things auto is quiet shallow. So, when I finally bought the cars of my dreams, I was very paranoid of who to work with. As many people do, I had skepticism about dealership service shops, but Mike McGuiness came recommended by many local Subaru enthusiasts. I've visited several local Motorsport shops around town, and most (if not all) made me feel unwelcome, to say the least. My first 'consultation' with Mike was 180 degree's the opposite.

Alongside maintenance, Mike also repaired my A/C system, which was a nightmarish issue I adopted when purchasing a used-car with no warranty. He helped on the cost, and explained every thing along the way.
    Last edited by bomuheii; 01-27-2013 at 01:47 PM.

DatLife

Flat 4 Ninja
    Will be stopping by once I get paid to pick up some diff oil and tranny oil.

Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by bomuheii View Post
    My overall knowledge & know-how with all things auto is quiet shallow. So, when I finally bought the cars of my dreams, I was very paranoid of who to work with. As many people do, I had skepticism about dealership service shops, but Mike McGuiness came recommended by many local Subaru enthusiasts.

I've visited several local Motorsport shops around town, and most (if not all) made me feel unwelcome, to say the least. My first 'consultation' with Mike was 180 degree's the opposite. I laid down all my newbie cards with him, and his basic response was (paraphrasing) "I'll guide you every step of the way".

Since then, we have installed:
    - Kartboy Shift Lever & Bushings
    - K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake
    - Rally Armor UR Mud Flaps
    - Exedy STG1 Organic Disc Clutch
    - ACT Streetlite Flywheel

Alongside maintenance, Mike also repaired my A/C system, which was a nightmarish issue I adopted when purchasing a used-car with no warranty. He helped on the cost, and explained every thing along the way.

He has proven to be honest, even with bad news, which has prevented further repairs. He's stood behind his word, and helped guide me. Along each "want/need" I've communicated, Mike has advised me well to invest in the more important (yet less "flashy") areas of my car first. To quote, "let's build a solid foundation to build off of".

I'll continue to return Zenkai for all things related to my Subie. Who better to trust my Subaru with than veteran enthusiast?
    Glad to hear Mike has been treating you right. That's what we are here for and will continue to help those who want to modify or repair their cars!

Quote Originally Posted by xxwantsasubie View Post
    Will be stopping by once I get paid to pick up some diff oil and tranny oil.
    We will be here Alex.