Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MillerSpec Motorsports

Re: MillerSpec Motorsports=Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    it was a road tune since the dyno is still waiting on new parts.
    This, im stage 2 so I just wanted a nice street tune, not overly concerned with a detailed dyno chart at this time. :cheers:

+1 for Kert being awesome, my clutch went out last friday on the way to the drive, took it over to Kert's, and I should be picking it up tonight if everything goes smoothly

Also got a road tune from him, runs great with heaps more power! :woot:

Fort Member

Quote Originally Posted by LorenzoBayuga View Post
    +1 for Kert being awesome, my clutch went out last friday on the way to the drive, took it over to Kert's, and I should be picking it up tonight if everything goes smoothly

Also got a road tune from him, runs great with heaps more power! :woot:
    how does the new flywheel and clutch feel? .....I was one of the guys that worked on it :cheers:

Quote Originally Posted by Got Boost? View Post
    how does the new flywheel and clutch feel? .....I was one of the guys that worked on it :cheers:
    Feels amazing man! Loving the way it engages and how the flywheel seems to make revs build up faster. Thanks a bunch John! :cheers:

Got a tune for my STI last weekend at Kert's and he was very professional. Answered all my questions (I though I might be bugging him with all the questions, but he never made me feel that way). I am going to bring the car back there for more upgrades.

Fort Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Russian View Post
    Got a tune for my STI last weekend at Kert's and he was very professional. Answered all my questions (I though I might be bugging him with all the questions, but he never made me feel that way). I am going to bring the car back there for more upgrades.
    yup Kert is always pretty busy, but will take time if you are there and have questions.

Novice Member
    i had belt job, turbo swap, tune, and some other small stuff done to my fozzy. Kert helped me piece together the turbo setup and was happy to answer all of my never ending questions no matter what time i bugged him. The work was done on time and the tune runs great! I feel like i got a great price for the amount of work that went into the job. five star rating for sure!