Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flat4nv caravaning down to Subie Invasion

Flat4nv caravaning down to Subie Invasion

OK people we will be driving down to Vegas in November for a awesome show and weekend!! We will be giving updates and info as we get closer!! -Ampped88

-
    "Your killing me Smalls!!"

Novice Member
    Just remember SEMA is November 5-8.

Did anyone else go to Subie Invasion? I didn't see anyone from the meets at Sonic down there.

Flat4NV.com Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRichieLee View Post
    Did anyone else go to Subie Invasion? I didn't see anyone from the meets at Sonic down there.
    I dont think anyone of us were able to attend this year.
    when in doubt, throttle out

Perhaps next year then. It would've been cool to see others from the meets down there. I had an encounter at nellis afb with a guy that was part of a mazda crew down there that told me the flat4 guys don't get get along with them. I just thought oh well, the northern nevada guys seem to be cool so I don't know. hah

it might have been with older flat4 guys that are no longer in club

Super Moderator Flat 4 Ninja Wrx07's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRichieLee View Post
    Perhaps next year then. It would've been cool to see others from the meets down there. I had an encounter at nellis afb with a guy that was part of a mazda crew down there that told me the flat4 guys don't get get along with them. I just thought oh well, the northern nevada guys seem to be cool so I don't know. hah
    We try and get along with everybody, but if people come to our meets and act like asshats we make sure to let them know they need to leave and are not welcome back. Flat4lv does have a certain reputation because that has been done in the past and people didnt like it. We are trying to mend some of those bridges and as long as people respect our meeting spot and dont do anything to jeopardize it they are always welcome. We have a few Supras that frequent our meets and there has never been any issues.

Yeah, I can see that. Of course for every nice group of car guys you'll always get at least one guy that's got an "abrasive" personality compared to the rest. 99.9% of the subie guys I've met have been really laid back and respect one another. Subie Invasion was awesome by the way. It was definitely worth the 6 hour drive. That morning of the show I actually found an invite wedged in my door for Subie Invasion and I was parked on the base. It was a great first time down there for me.

Super Moderator Flat 4 Ninja Wrx07's Avatar
    We are glad you made it down and enjoyed yourself. Look forward to more good times.

SirRichieLee pm me or better yet text me 775-230-0571. I'm in northern nevada are you??