Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SoLV and the Assurance Package

Fort Member
    So what was the CEL code?

Fort Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    Well since dealerships can't sell the paint protection. They gotta sell somethjng else that is equally worthless. I also told a dealer that I would not be paying for shit I did not ask to be put on the car. Maybe its just me. But they didn't make me pay for it
    Unfortunately it seemed like a decent idea at the time. It's definitely regrettable.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    So what was the CEL code?
    P0512. Something to the effect of an overload on the ignition circuit. They just tapped a bad circuit to use for anything addition.

Don't focus solely on the negative here. Brandy did a great job from the service aspect of things.

Coincidentally, yesterday I got the Subaru survey in the mail right after I picked up my car. I still have to sit down and take care of it.
    In: 2013 BRZ
    Out: 2002 WRX Sedan, 2008 STi

Fort Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Colombo View Post
    Coincidentally, yesterday I got the Subaru survey in the mail right after I picked up my car. I still have to sit down and take care of it.
    thinking back, I am now thinking about my survey. I probably should not have done this, but they had me give them my survey for a free tank of gas unfilled out(did they offer you this?). no doubt they do this to fill in exemplary marks. Probably should have just skipped on the gas and filled it out myself honestly(the good and the bad).

Fort Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 03flat4 View Post
    thinking back, I am now thinking about my survey. I probably should not have done this, but they had me give them my survey for a free tank of gas unfilled out(did they offer you this?). no doubt they do this to fill in exemplary marks. Probably should have just skipped on the gas and filled it out myself honestly(the good and the bad).
    I guess ethics class was missed that day... No they didn't make me that offer at all.
    In: 2013 BRZ
    Out: 2002 WRX Sedan, 2008 STi

The same theme i keep hearing about SOLV service department is awesome but car sales there suck. So go to cali and buy your subies but get service done at SOLV.

Fort Member
    yeah same for me. Brandy rocked. excellent service from her, and her direct manger/boss. Great parts dept too as many of us have experienced. so there is good there. just needs work in other places. like their choice of tinting contractors.

Novice Member
    Traded my 11 WRX for 13. The negotiation was tough, I rather volunteer at work, The salesman tried to sell me assurance package, oil changed, pulse, lojack, gap insurance. I told them if not on the car I ain't paying for it. I look at the car first and it was still in plastic. So I end up getting the car with none of that shit, except for gap insurance. Brandy is awesome. Although the 13 should be the same as 11 but they're not. I ask her to check suspension tightness and make sure everything is tight. She had no problem placing on the lift with no waiting or appointments. That's what happens when you got one dealer in state. They know that and abuse as much as they can.

Brandy does take care of you no doubt. Nothing but good things to say about her.