Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Local Business Recommendations for Mechanical

Events Coordinator

Local Business Recommendations for Mechanical

Local Business Recommendations
    Mechanical

Thread's Goal
    • The goal of this thread is to provide a consolidated list of local businesses recommended by Flat4LV members.
    • Additional members recommending the *same* business can add to the same recommendation - All member names will be listed under the business contact information.
    • Each sub-forum, within the "Technical" section, will have it's own version.

How Do I Submit a Recommendation?
    Reply to this thread with the following information:

• Local business name *Required
    • Local business phone number *Required
    • Local business service(s) and/or product(s) offered *Required

Helpful Information
    These items are not required, but are helpful:

• Website
    • Facebook
    • Physical Address

Rules
    • Business must be located in: Las Vegas (NV), North Las Vegas (NV), or Henderson (NV)
    • You must have had personal, first-hand, experience with the business you are recommending

Disclaimer
    • Flat4LV absolutely holds no responsibilities for the listed businesses in any way, shape, or form.

Super Tech Auto Repair
    Part Sales, Mechanical/Electrical Labor
    http://www.supertechautorepair.com/

4881 W Hacienda Ave.
    Las Vegas, NV 89118
    (702) 641-8222

Recommended By
    Last edited by bomuheii; 09-20-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Events Coordinator
    Reserving post #2

Guess I'll start this thread off...

Local Business Name: Super Tech Auto Repair
    Local Business Phone Number: 702-641-8222
    Local Business Service(s) and/or Product(s) Offered: Part sales, Mechanical/ Electrical Labor
    Address: 4881 W Hacienda Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89118

(Diagonally across the street from Goyemon)

Just purchased/ leased my second WRX about 3 weeks ago, a black 2013 hatchback. After purchasing it, I needed a place to take it here in town, but unfortunately I never had any real luck with finding a place in town that was very savvy with Subarus. I was referred to Wayne who owns Super Tech Auto Repair. This guy and his whole crew are very knowledgeable on Subarus along with some other brands. I purchased a large amount of parts through them and the prices on them were very good, close to or at Ebay pricing. The plus here is that if something is wrong with the part, instead of having to contact the person who might live half way across the US about the part and for them to tell you to contact the dealer etc etc you just bring it to the shop, they'll call the distributor, and get it taken care of. After getting the parts, it was considerably cheap to get everything installed as well. The turn around time was fairly quick as well. I got a catback exhaust, downpipe, turbo inlet, boost gauge, bov, intake, and coilovers installed in a little less than a day.

Also, Wayne and the crew are extremely friendly and are willing to help explain things to you and help you better understand. If you have questions about something like "should I go for injectors and if so which ones should I get and how many cc?" he'll break it down for you and explain when you would need them, why, and what your best bet is for brands. I had a question regarding running 91 or E85 and he wasn't 100% sure on the answer. He called his buddy up right there to get an answer. That's good customer service right there.

I'm going back tomorrow to get more stuff done to my car. Also, from here on out, I'm getting my girlfriend and parents to start bringing their rides to him as well. Make sure to tell him that you saw this on the Flat4 forums and Tushar referred you to him.

P.S.: Apparently he is pretty known for building and tuning Audis/ VWs and BMWs as well. There was some Euro meet in town and the garage was packed for like 3 stories. People were saying that he did about 1/3 of the cars there.

EDIT: Wayne at Super Tech Auto Repair pointed me in the direction of a video of a WRX build that they had previously done. Here it is for your enjoyment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTroCuy2qJ8

-Tha Hindu
    Last edited by Hellfromabove; 09-20-2013 at 03:23 PM.

Events Coordinator
    Holy cow. Well done!

Thorough review/recommendation. FYI, the OP will be kept minimal though. Great stuff though, none the less

Edit:

FYI - The video is Chester's WRX. Chester is a member here as well
    Last edited by bomuheii; 09-20-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bomuheii View Post
    Holy cow. Well done!

Thorough review/recommendation. FYI, the OP will be kept minimal though. Great stuff though, none the less

Edit:

FYI - The video is Chester's WRX. Chester is a member here as well
    No problem, just wanted to do Wayne and his crew justice. Also, I understand the OP will have less info in it. I just wanted to give more information just in case a person that is interested in the shop wanted a bit more information on the crew and my experience. Oh, awesome to know that he's part of the crew here. Hope to see the ride around.

-Tha Hindu

Fort Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfromabove View Post
    Guess I'll start this thread off...

Local Business Name: Super Tech Auto Repair
    Local Business Phone Number: 702-641-8222
    Local Business Service(s) and/or Product(s) Offered: Part sales, Mechanical/ Electrical Labor
    Address: 4881 W Hacienda Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89118

(Diagonally across the street from Goyemon)

Just purchased/ leased my second WRX about 3 weeks ago, a black 2013 hatchback. After purchasing it, I needed a place to take it here in town, but unfortunately I never had any real luck with finding a place in town that was very savvy with Subarus. I was referred to Wayne who owns Super Tech Auto Repair. This guy and his whole crew are very knowledgeable on Subarus along with some other brands. I purchased a large amount of parts through them and the prices on them were very good, close to or at Ebay pricing. The plus here is that if something is wrong with the part, instead of having to contact the person who might live half way across the US about the part and for them to tell you to contact the dealer etc etc you just bring it to the shop, they'll call the distributor, and get it taken care of. After getting the parts, it was considerably cheap to get everything installed as well. The turn around time was fairly quick as well. I got a catback exhaust, downpipe, turbo inlet, boost gauge, bov, intake, and coilovers installed in a little less than a day.

Also, Wayne and the crew are extremely friendly and are willing to help explain things to you and help you better understand. If you have questions about something like "should I go for injectors and if so which ones should I get and how many cc?" he'll break it down for you and explain when you would need them, why, and what your best bet is for brands. I had a question regarding running 91 or E85 and he wasn't 100% sure on the answer. He called his buddy up right there to get an answer. That's good customer service right there.

I'm going back tomorrow to get more stuff done to my car. Also, from here on out, I'm getting my girlfriend and parents to start bringing their rides to him as well. Make sure to tell him that you saw this on the Flat4 forums and Tushar referred you to him.

P.S.: Apparently he is pretty known for building and tuning Audis/ VWs and BMWs as well. There was some Euro meet in town and the garage was packed for like 3 stories. People were saying that he did about 1/3 of the cars there.

EDIT: Wayne at Super Tech Auto Repair pointed me in the direction of a video of a WRX build that they had previously done. Here it is for your enjoyment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTroCuy2qJ8

-Tha Hindu
    all those parts and not a tune? please tell me you had it tuned

Quote Originally Posted by Got Boost? View Post
    all those parts and not a tune? please tell me you had it tuned
    Tune's on Monday. It was supposed to be today, but I had some family stuff going on. I'm getting the uppipe installed from them before hand and they're taking it to Miller Spec afterwards with the Cobb AP v3 that I bought to get it tuned. I've had to drive it at very low rpms so not to damage anything.

-Tha Hindu

Fort Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfromabove View Post
    Tune's on Monday. It was supposed to be today, but I had some family stuff going on. I'm getting the uppipe installed from them before hand and they're taking it to Miller Spec afterwards with the Cobb AP v3 that I bought to get it tuned. I've had to drive it at very low rpms so not to damage anything.

-Tha Hindu
    oh, be careful. Subies do not like to be modded and untuned...neither will your wallet

Quote Originally Posted by Got Boost? View Post
    oh, be careful. Subies do not like to be modded and untuned...neither will your wallet
    Ah, ok. Thanks for the heads up.

-Tha Hindu

Very helpful. Thanks!