Thread: New To Flat 4; LED Vendor for the FT86. What Do You Guys Want LED Wise?

Novice Member

Cool New To Flat 4; LED Vendor for the FT86. What Do You Subie Guys Want LED Wise?

Hey guys!

I just joined Flat4; I'm a local Vegas86 member who owns an FR-S. I've been in the LED bulbs and parts game for about a year now for the FT86 platform, Vicious LED has grown pretty well known on the ft86club.com forums and in the 86 community overall (google search Scion FR-S LED and we are the number 1 result

I decided that it'd probably be a good idea to expand into some Subie lighting; so I'd like the suggestions of Flat4 members!

Where would you guys suggest I start? Usually I start with a bulb location or two at a time, learn it, find the best possible product for it, and then move to the next. Anywhere in particular you guys would like to see LED bulbs for first? Anything special we should look into for you Subie folks?

We already sell Morimoto HID Kits on our website www.ViciousLED.com, we have bulb sizes for practically every vehicle.

Thanks in advance for all of the suggestions, and I hope to chat with many of you in the coming future.

Cheers

#TeamVicious
    Last edited by ViciousLED; 09-24-2013 at 03:20 AM.

Do you have a shop here in town and do you only deal with the LED lights? I know some people crack open the housings of their lights and decorate the insides by modifying the lights (turning them halo or iron man style etc) or lining them with vinyl. I'm looking for someone that might be able to do that for me. Also, if there were some specialty style headlights or taillights for the WRX, I would love to get something different from the rest out there. I've also seen those mods where they have the RGB LEDs inside the headlights to change them different colors etc, can you do anything like that?

-Tha Hindu
    Last edited by Hellfromabove; 09-24-2013 at 03:41 AM.

Novice Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfromabove View Post
    Do you have a shop here in town and do you only deal with the LED lights? I know some people crack open the housings of their lights and decorate the insides by modifying the lights (turning them halo or iron man style etc) or lining them with vinyl. I'm looking for someone that might be able to do that for me. Also, if there were some specialty style headlights or taillights for the WRX, I would love to get something different from the rest out there. I've also seen those mods where they have the RGB LEDs inside the headlights to change them different colors etc, can you do anything like that?

-Tha Hindu
    Hey there!

We are mainly an online store, but anyone that purchases from us that's local is always welcome to swing by my home and either have my install the LED bulb stuff or just pick it up and ask for guidance. We mainly deal with LED lights; however we do sell everything Morimoto (HID kits, full retrofit kits, halos/angel eyes, quad halo kits, etc.)

We work with a local company out here that does all of our headlight custom install work; basically, you can get the retrofit kits/custom headlight stuff from us, and then he will install everything (his rates are EXTREMELY fair in comparison to market pricing for this kind of work).

Shoot me a PM and we can chat and see what we can do for you!

Pleiades Scholar Flat 4 Ninja sarge's Avatar
    If he's willing to part with information, you may wish to talk to Ray. He did LED conversions for a few members here before he moved out of state.

Fort Member
    I bought LED's from this guy. Pretty good dude to deal with. Good pricing. Responded quickly and kept me update throughout an entire group buy so that I never had to ask. He went out of his way with the customer service.
    In: 2013 BRZ
    Out: 2002 WRX Sedan, 2008 STi

For the 08+ the switch backs are very popular for front indicator . I'm sure you may have those already red leds for the clear housings on the back of 08+ you should have a ton of 192 fits. And interior lights including the accent lighting in the foot wells

PM sent.

-Tha Hindu

Novice Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sarge View Post
    If he's willing to part with information, you may wish to talk to Ray. He did LED conversions for a few members here before he moved out of state.
    Thanks for the tip

Quote Originally Posted by Colombo View Post
    I bought LED's from this guy. Pretty good dude to deal with. Good pricing. Responded quickly and kept me update throughout an entire group buy so that I never had to ask. He went out of his way with the customer service.
    Hey thanks bro! I appreciate the feedback! Funny how we seem to run into each other everywhere online xD Hopefully we do business again in the coming days!

Quote Originally Posted by Ray View Post
    For the 08+ the switch backs are very popular for front indicator . I'm sure you may have those already red leds for the clear housings on the back of 08+ you should have a ton of 192 fits. And interior lights including the accent lighting in the foot wells
    Thanks for the pro-tip! What size switchbacks fit for the 08+? And is that only WRX, or is that all model Subies, or...? I'm just used to working with the 86 platform where it's pretty cut and dry with bulbs, for the most part, fitting on all 3 vehicles. I know we have a bit more to source here due to all of the different models and years. And i'm assuming you meant 194 bulbs for the clear housings on the back of the 08+?

Let me know...thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfromabove View Post
    PM sent.

-Tha Hindu
    Replied sir!

Novice Member
    So we've figured out we do have a few bulbs in stock for you WRX/STi guys! Contact us to see what we have that fits; just let us know your make, model, year

Novice Member
    9006 3000k led. They should be for fog lights