Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: 2015 Subaru WRX STI Leaked

Quote Originally Posted by reaper702 View Post
    I'm hoping it happens next MY. The FA is making me seriously consider a WRX over an STI.
    Why wouldn't you consider the WRX? I personally couldn't justify spending $10k more for the STI as a daily driver new (2012). Used maybe...I could find the justification but meh I don't like eating Ramen noodles thaaaat much

Quote Originally Posted by matsayz View Post
    Why wouldn't you consider the WRX? I personally couldn't justify spending $10k more for the STI as a daily driver new (2012). Used maybe...I could find the justification but meh I don't like eating Ramen noodles thaaaat much
    Because the STI is a better platform to mod and race. I have an 09 WRX only because back then the STI was hatch only and I'm anti-hatch. So I settled for the WRX.

Sure for strictly DD, the WRX is the clear choice. However, after the warranty is up, I plan to mod and autoX my car. The STI 6speed with DCCD and brembos make it worth it IMO. I plan to keep the next car for a while so that's why it's important to me.

Subaru has a habit of making improvements from year to year. I am trying my best to not want a 15 WRX or STI since I have a feeling the STI with FA are around the corner.