Thread: AZ Rally Group 2014 Schedule

AZ Rally Group 2014 Schedule

The AZ Rally Group Posted their 2014 schedule on FB yesterday and the first event is less than a month away!
    I know Tucson is a long haul for most of the club, but I figured I'd put the info up here just in case. Wifey and I are making the trip down and will take turns whipping the Foz through the course.
    The web page doesn't reflect the 2014 schedule, yet, but venue info is here: www.azrallygroup.com
    SCCA's 2014 Rallycross rules are here: http://scca.cdn.racersites.com/prod/...ss%20Rules.pdf
    You can go fast, but I can go anywhere.

Fort Member
    Hey, I am currently in Tucson, and have gone to watch some of the RallyX out here. might have to go watch on the day you go. I'd run the scoob but I'm paranoid that I'll debead a tire or something, and I really don't want to take on any extra car maintenance expenses at the moment. Will cheer on the Foz though

Quote Originally Posted by 03flat4 View Post
    Hey, I am currently in Tucson, and have gone to watch some of the RallyX out here. might have to go watch on the day you go. I'd run the scoob but I'm paranoid that I'll debead a tire or something, and I really don't want to take on any extra car maintenance expenses at the moment. Will cheer on the Foz though
    Awesome! Right now, it looks like at least 4 Subies are making the pilgrimage from N. AZ, so we should have a strong showing :-)

Fort Member
    Sweet! A bunch of subies always show up but itll be nice having some f4lv and other nv scoobs. Any of them in vegas too?

Nope-just the Mrs and I from Kingman and 3 others from Flag so far.