Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Track Day Companies.

Track Day Companies.

I saw someone posting these in the general discussion area. They are buried somewhere in one of the racing posts so I will repost the ones I know of. Extreme speed handled Subie invasion last year it was pretty well set up all though they needed to announce the run groups better. Speed Ventures is the only one that seems to get events at Spring mountain.

http://www.extremespeedtrackevents.com/

http://www.speedventures.com/Default.aspx
    Last edited by cruzmissile; 03-05-2014 at 08:15 PM.

FYI Spring Mountain Track Day With Speed Ventures in May.

May 17, 2014
    May 18, 2014
    Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch
    $190 Early Sign Up Price This event open to All Drivers, All Cars
    SATURDAY features open track for all drivers plus the Bimmer Challenge, 86 Challenge and S2K Challenge
    SUNDAY features open track for all drivers plus the Corvette Challenge, Miata Challenge, Speed Ventures TT, SuperMiata Race Group and Speed Ventures Cup Race

PCA is also Doing a Drivers Education Day.

Las Vegas Region Driver Education (DE) Event

When
    Apr 5 – 6, 2014
    Where
    Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch, Nevada 160, Pahrump, NV, United States (map)
    Description
    These are the dates for the Las Vegas Region spring 2014 Driver Education (DE) event at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch. Mark your calendars.

There will be only ONE spring DE event this year, so this will be your only chance for some track time with the Las Vegas Region before summer.

We will be on the brand new 2.1 mile layout !!

A separate e-mail notice will be sent to the Region's "Racers" distribution list.

Super Moderator Flat 4 Ninja Wrx07's Avatar
    im looking forward to getting some track time this year.

Yay glad I could be the reason to bring something up. Never saw speed ventures. Definitely have to use that too
    Reliability, low price, performance. Pick any two

Hayden Evans. 07 Subaru STI
    -5150STI

Novice Member
    I will raise this from the dead if anyone is still looking for track days. I found ProAutoSports who seems to operate out of Mesa Arizona. They have open rack days around the Phoenix area. I signed up for this Saturday 1/16/16 at Wild Horse Pass Motorsports Park in Chandler AZ. Their schedule has many track days all year long.

Keep posting if you can find anymore here in Vegas. I can never seem to find any events for the speedway. Seems to be all tourist exotic car companies. I did read that the Porsche club (on their website) does allow non-members and sometimes holds event at Spring Mountain.

Pleiades Scholar Flat 4 Ninja sarge's Avatar
    ^^^ Funny you mention that, I was just talking with a co-worker about how porsche club will let non members fill their vacancies.

Other than that SCCA bullring events are about all I am aware of.
    '06 STi
    '79 BRAT (x2)
    (Reserved for future car(s))

Novice Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sarge View Post
    ^^^ Funny you mention that, I was just talking with a co-worker about how porsche club will let non members fill their vacancies.

Other than that SCCA bullring events are about all I am aware of.
    I double checked their website for the Las Vegas region and they state in the FAQs non Porsche's are welcome to participate in their HPDE's. Under the HPDE section they state:

"Non-Porsche Participants

Often times non-Porsche participants are welcome for these events, and no special safety equipment is required for these events other than regulation helmets and other safety equipment mentioned above. Convertibles must have roll bars or other rollover protection."

I guess we won't know until we inquire about an event. According to their calendar I do not really see anything for 2016.

Novice Member
    ProAutoSports is holding another HPDE in Phoenix coming up. I had a great experience with them last month and registered again for Feb 20th and 21st. They are very helpful, laid back, and professional.