Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Detailing & Paint Correction Video

  1. #1
    Member id3379's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    114

    Detailing & Paint Correction Video

    Hey guys, I just got done editing my video on how I detail my STi and correct the paint, thought you guys might enjoy, it's long so just skip around the video if you get bored of watching some of the process.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG8fkoPEBaM
    Last edited by id3379; 02-11-2015 at 08:02 PM.
    D.T.A. - We Do Our Part // DON'T TRUST ANYONE

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12
    Great video! Do you recommend I get my car professionally detailed and then wash my car using the two bucket method?

    BTW: Mine is a 2015 STi that has not yet been detailed but hand washed by myself only.

  3. #3
    Fort Member MELLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    639
    I been wanting to do this to my car forever. Excellent job.

  4. #4
    Member id3379's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by SSpecial_K View Post
    Great video! Do you recommend I get my car professionally detailed and then wash my car using the two bucket method?

    BTW: Mine is a 2015 STi that has not yet been detailed but hand washed by myself only.
    Thanks bud, Absolutely I recommend it, just make sure its by a detailer who does the correct methods of safe washing, and the two bucket method is the only way to wash your car if you want to prevent micro-marring from fine dirt that's attached to your cars paint during a wash.

    Grats on the 15' btw, they are beautiful!
    D.T.A. - We Do Our Part // DON'T TRUST ANYONE

  5. #5
    Member id3379's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by MELLO View Post
    I been wanting to do this to my car forever. Excellent job.
    Thanks bud, same here! after a year of owning the car I finally did it
    D.T.A. - We Do Our Part // DON'T TRUST ANYONE

  6. #6
    Fort Member playgrndkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,077
    I'm glad to see you back on the forums!! 👍
    Nicely done video!!!
    Subaru enthusiast with an admiration of Legacy's, and Wagons!!

  7. #7
    Member id3379's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by playgrndkid View Post
    I'm glad to see you back on the forums!! ��
    Nicely done video!!!
    Thank you, I'm always on the forums..lurking in the shadows..
    D.T.A. - We Do Our Part // DON'T TRUST ANYONE

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by id3379 View Post
    Hey guys, I just got done editing my video on how I detail my STi and correct the paint, thought you guys might enjoy, it's long so just skip around the video if you get bored of watching some of the process.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG8fkoPEBaM
    What part of Vegas are you located? Maybe we can do a group wash/meet or something. I'd love to learn the techniques involved in detailing a car.

  9. #9
    Member id3379's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    114
    Quote Originally Posted by SSpecial_K View Post
    What part of Vegas are you located? Maybe we can do a group wash/meet or something. I'd love to learn the techniques involved in detailing a car.

    Yea that sounds fun, always down to pass along info,

    Downtown, by freemont and Charleston, I live about 3 minutes from the strip. Feel Free to PM me for more info
    D.T.A. - We Do Our Part // DON'T TRUST ANYONE

  10. #10
    Fort Member MELLO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    639
    How much to do that to my car and I'll help so I can learn

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •