Thread: Starting up a new meet for a mount charleston ride and hike. Fridays @5:30AM

Starting up a new meet for a mount charleston ride and hike. Fridays @5:30AM

I'd like to get a new meet going every friday morning at 5:30 AM (be prepared to wake up at 4am). I take the subie up to mount charleston every friday at or around 5:30, we could all meet at Terrible Herbst Gas Station on Centennial and Tropical, get gas, some coffee or water, head out and drive for about an hour and a half just gawking at the scenery, and choose a spot to hike. If you are interested, get in touch with me through facebook. my facebook is: Broc Bernardo
    and if you're thinking "Oh man, that's too early! I won't be able to wake up in time!" If i can do it you can, too. DOGS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME TO TAG ALONG IF THEY'RE FRIENDLY. I'll be bringing both my dogs with me.

I live right at the base of the mountain. I'd be down if it were a later time. No way I'm waking up at 530 unless I'm gating payed. Haha.

well, this friday a couple friends and myself will be at mary jane falls by 7:45. Thats our scheduled hike for friday