Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fuel - Tune Questions

Well guys I got those parts install and got myself an E-Tune but I am really not happy with the way the cars running. So I ordered a FMIC and plan on attempting to get a Pro Tune again. Hopefully someone will answer this time. I tried to make an appt with Cobb Socal but they are booked till SEPTEMBER!! Id like to support the local scene but it was hard last time. Im hoping for better luck this time.

I know you guys recommended Church and Devin but has anyone had a tune at Dougs?

DatLife

Flat 4 Ninja
    ^ I WILL FIND YOU AND SLAP YOU IF YOU EVER GO TO DOUgs. I'll take your money too. He's got a bad rep.

You want a good tune? Church or Dynocomp. Do not waste your time with any other tuner. I've learned the hard way

EDIT: I'm all about supporting local business, but the fact of the matter is there are no tuners in Vegas on the level of either Church or Dynocomp

LOL - Ok Ill stay away from Dougs. Ill give Church a call again and ill check out Dynocomp. Ive actually never heard of Dynocomp. Thanks for the heads up.

Pleiades Scholar Flat 4 Ninja sarge's Avatar
    Alex is partly right. Devin @ All Access Tuning is a quality tuner, and has put down tune after tune, with staggering numbers, and reliable motors. I've not heard one complaint out of his camp. If you want local, he's your man.
    '06 STi
    '79 BRAT (x2)
    (Reserved for future car(s))

Quite frankly, your biggest problem with Devin will be getting ahold of him. He's always busy and tends to be elusive, but so is Church. If calling fails, try hitting up his shop.
    '06 STi
    '79 BRAT (x2)

DatLife

Flat 4 Ninja
    Church is tough to get a hold of, last time he was here he got burned so he hardly ever comes to Vegas. GOOD thing for you is that I have a way to get a hold of him, hit me up let me know if you're serious about getting your shit tuned. NO bs. 702-612-43 one six Alex

Hadn't heard that story. How'd he get burned?
    '06 STi
    '79 BRAT (x2)

Yea thats shitty, how'd he get burned? Yea so I finally made contact with Devin, he was super chill. Really enjoyed speaking with him. We made plans for a tune tho and I haven't been able to talk to him since. So I think I am going to head to Cali for a tune, I don't like the idea of going out of state but now that I have the FMIC installed I need a tune ASAP and I really don't want to do another E-Tune. Someone told me to try and call Devin super late at night like after 11pm anyone think thats a good idea. Yea bro thanks for the offer with Church I think I may take you up on that.

Super Moderator Flat 4 Ninja Wrx07's Avatar
    Thats not a bad idea, always see him online doing things at night.