Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: This place is so dead. So sad

Nice to see some OGs still posting tho
    There's an old sayin' in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, it's probably in Tennessee, that says, "Fool me once.....shame on.......shame on you...................... You fool me but can't get fooled again!" -- George W. Bush

I'm always lurking...
    I may not respond right away, but I will reply!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Subaru enthusiast with an admiration of Legacy's, and Wagons!!

Still check in from time to time to clean up the SPAM...

Quote Originally Posted by Drift King View Post
    Still check in from time to time to clean up the SPAM...
    🙌🏼😊👍🏼 Right on!

Just lurking 😉👋🏼

Fort Member
    I moved away from Vegas like 4 years back and wound up in BFE, Texas and kinda got away from this site. I just moved to Panama City, FL and there are other Subis around again and they actually wave back at me! Its reminded me of F4LV and the camaraderie that came along with it. I've missed it! I figured I'd pay the site a visit and I find this. It's a tragedy to see it in this state.

I'm with you guys on hating Facebook Groups! I've joined IDK how many subi related pages and get tired of the same shit within a week and wind up getting banned. I think I'm down to being in one for detailing, so I can learn from those guys, and another for Launch Editions and that is it. Ohh and as I type, they just apporved me for Flat4LV, which I'll get banned from in a week.

It fucking sucks seeing the state of things. I really hope people pull their heads out of their asses and realize what an asset this place is. I hope you guys can breathe some life into this place again!

Quote Originally Posted by Doughboy View Post
    I moved away from Vegas like 4 years back and wound up in BFE, Texas and kinda got away from this site. I just moved to Panama City, FL and there are other Subis around again and they actually wave back at me! Its reminded me of F4LV and the camaraderie that came along with it. I've missed it! I figured I'd pay the site a visit and I find this. It's a tragedy to see it in this state.

I'm with you guys on hating Facebook Groups! I've joined IDK how many subi related pages and get tired of the same shit within a week and wind up getting banned. I think I'm down to being in one for detailing, so I can learn from those guys, and another for Launch Editions and that is it. Ohh and as I type, they just apporved me for Flat4LV, which I'll get banned from in a week.

It fucking sucks seeing the state of things. I really hope people pull their heads out of their asses and realize what an asset this place is. I hope you guys can breathe some life into this place again!

I keep trying to revive the Flat4LV forum with a comment or two, here and there... and I bring it up in convos at the Friday meetís at In N Out.
    Admittedly, the younger crowd just donít care...and face FB as a social gathering hall, but use aliases during keyboard warrior modes!

I confess Iím glad to see some posts and comments arriving on here almost daily!!
    Welcome back sir...😎👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Just lurking 😉👋🏼

Howdy...it was great to come out to a meet last Friday...i dont have FB so I peek in here every now and then

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk