Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad lag / hesitation

Quote Originally Posted by SubiMashinTime View Post
    There are a couple other guys that used to tune and might still be doing it. Devon and Jamal could throw on a cheaper Dyno or road tune I'm sure just to get you running right and safe. You would have to spend some money but that's part of owning a modified Subie but it would be far less than Church I'm sure.
    Jamal is your best bet!

06 LGT spec B owner/lurker 😉👋🏼
    Subaru enthusiast with an admiration of Legacy's, and Wagons!!

Thanks for the replies. I don't do the Facebook thing. I'll try to get some $ together and find somebody to tune.

If I had a spare motor or car I might even try it myself.

Yeah me either. Let me know if you need Jamals number. He's done a few things for me in the past and is a really cool guy.
    There's an old sayin' in Tennessee, I know it's in Texas, it's probably in Tennessee, that says, "Fool me once.....shame on.......shame on you...................... You fool me but can't get fooled again!" -- George W. Bush

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbitrex44 View Post
    I have 03 wrx 5sp wagon. Shaky at idle with ac on. Hard to get moving and not responsive lower rpm under 2k.

Runs good up higher 3+. Runs better when cooler outside.

Just put in used 2.2na shortblock so most everything has been apart. Feels like bad tps or maf sensor? Have checked for air leaks. I feel like someone familiar with Subaru could drive it around the block and just say yep you need a blank

Car has tbe, headers, spt cai, no tune worth a crap. I am using a utek supposedly stage 2 generic piggy back tuner

Any ideas? Anyone in henderson? I'll buy the beer
    I'm N/A, but had similar problems, and my usuasl mechanic lept telling me the car was fine.

I've had problems with a loose knock sensor wire off and on. That is often the culprit.

Route 69 racing found a small fuel leak. We also ran injector cleaner and intake cleaner through it... running great now.

Just some thoughts.